Huami Corporation stock identified change of 39.48% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -48.42% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $620.26M. HMI stock has been recorded 6.21% away from 50 day moving average and -9.09% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -1.23% off 20-day moving average.
On Aug.19, 2019, Huami Corporation (Huami or the Company) (NYSE: HMI), a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology, released its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Second Quarter 2019 Financial and Operating Highlights
- Revenues reached RMB 1,038.7 million (US$151.3 million), representing an increase of 36.6% from the second quarter of 2018.
- Gross margin was 26.7%, compared with 25.9% for the second quarter of 2018.
- Net income attributable to Huami Corporation was RMB89.4 million (US$13.0 million), compared with RMB85.5 million for the second quarter of 2018.
- Basic and diluted net income per American depositary share (ADS) attributable to ordinary shareholders of Huami Corporation was RMB1.46 (US$0.21) and RMB1.39 (US$0.20), respectively. Each ADS represents four (4) Class A ordinary shares.
- Adjusted net income attributable to Huami Corporation  was RMB111.7 million (US$16.3 million).
- Adjusted basic and diluted net income per ADS attributable to ordinary shareholders of Huami Corporation  was RMB1.83 (US$0.27) and RMB1.73 (US$0.25), respectively. Each ADS represents four (4) Class A ordinary shares.
- Total units shipped reached 8.3 million, compared with 5.4 million in the second quarter of 2018.
The Technology sector company, Huami Corporation noticed change of 0.90% to $10.14 along volume of 275916 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 334.2K. The stock observed return of -1.93% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 3.79% over one month performance. HMI’s shares are at 0.20% for the quarter and driving a 3.68% return over the course of the past year and is now at 3.15% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 4.10% and for month was at 4.59%. There are 61.17M shares outstanding and 21.37M shares are floated in market.